|Home||» Products||» Construction Solution||» Decking Panel|
Composite Floor Deck is a steel deck with a ribbed profile, which binds with concrete slab and together forms a part of the floor structure. This interlocking between the concrete and the floor deck is brought about through a system of embossment and ribs which are built into the deck, creating a reinforced concrete slab that serves the dual purpose of permanent form and positive reinforcement. Composite decking is one of the most effective method of constructing floors in steel building and very useful in high rise RCC / Steel Buildings. Metal decking can be effectively used in Multi-storey buildings (Industrial / Residential), Shopping malls, Super markets, SEZs, Silos, Storage facilities, mezzanines, bridges, walkways, platforms, etc.
METAL DECKING is available in 44mm, 52mm and 75mm and depth profiles with thickness range of 0.80mm to 2mm.
Profiles : 44/130 (44mm depth x 956mm width)
75/230 (75mm depth x 718mm width)
52/271 (52mm depth x 845mm width)
Thickness: 0.80 to 2mm
Length: up to 12000mm
Material: CR Steel as per IS:513 D-Quality / HR Steel as per, IS:1079 / Galvanized Steel (as per IS:277)
Type: Bare, Primer coated, Galvanized, Pre-Painted
We supply suitable size of decking with optional feature of dimpling, shear connectors and ribs, as per customer’s specifications / drawings, for easy erection and also to avoid any wastage / rework at site.
|Type||CR Steel/ HR Steel/ RO Primer Coated/ Galvanized Steel/ Pre painted Steel|
|Yield Strength||240 Mpa – 350 Mpa|
|Lengths||Up to 12000mm|
Benefits Of Metal Decking
- Light weight and doesn’t require any support, which considerably reduces the use of concrete & slab thickness.
- Acts as composite member and as permanent shuttering.
- No major reinforcement required.
- Deck can be used as working platform during construction.
- Speedy construction enables faster completion of a project.
- Metal deck can also be used as roofing and cladding sheet in cement, power plants and bulk material handling plants.
- Decking reduces the construction time, hence the total cost.