|Home||» Products||» Industrial Solution||» FRP Grating|
FRP/GRP Pultruded gratings are manufactured by assembly of pultruded i-beams & pultruded cross rods. The distance between i-beams & cross rods depends upon various load conditions. The 70% glass to 30% resin ratio of pultruded grating provides twice the stiffness of molded grating, allowing it to span greater distances, with its high fiberglass content and i-bar style bearing bars, pultruded FRP gratings are offered in a variety of bar profiles and spacing's, including close mesh options that are designed for heavy motor vehicles.
|I-Beam Size||Cross Rod Distance||Recommended|
Why Fiber Tech FRP/GRP Grating
- CORROSSION RESISTANT – It gives resistance against almost all chemicals & in most hostile environments.
- LIGHT WEIGHT – Density compared to steel is 4 times less.
- NON CONDUCTIVE – It does not carry any electric current.
- MAINTENANCE FREE –no rework like painting or cleaning required.
- LIFE CYCLE – long durability ensures lowest in life cycle cost.
- EASY TO INSTALL – no welding required while installing.
- AESTHETIC – attractive colour improves plant look.
- EASY TO CLEAN – totally washable as it is completely rust & corrosion proof.
- UV RESISTANT – Inbuilt UV resistance gives protection from direct sunlight exposure.
- LOW INSTALATION COST – Being light weight, it can be installed by anybody.
- No rusting No painting required as the colour is inbuilt and different colour options are available to suit your plant colour.
- Very high strength to weight ratio which helps in structural saving
- It is resistant to microbial growth.
Features of FRP/GRP Pultruded Grating
- Corrosion Resistant
- Good Structural Strength
- High Impact & Fatigue Strength
- Light Weight
- Fire Retardant
- Low Conductivity
- Easy to Fabricate & Install
- Resistant to Chipping & Cracking
- Aesthetically Pleasing Appearance
- Low-Thermal Conductivity
- Anti – Skid
- Non – Sparking
Application of Fiberglass Grating
- Oil & Gas
- Pollution Control
- Power Plants
- Pulp & Pater
- Building Construction
- Water Treatment Plants