|Home||» Products||» Water Solution||» Low Water Toilets|
Low Water Toilets
Low Water Toilets
Why Low Water Toilets?
Being Innovative and stylish, these are ultra high-efficiency toilet-it goes a step beyond the standard water-saving toilets available in market. With its low-profile body, breakthrough patented hydraulic technology, and the quietest flush on the planet, its unique design has revolutionized the toilet market. As water fills the tank, energy is harnessed and a patented air transfer system exerts pressure in the bowl's trap way. Activated by simply pressing the flush button, the entire waste in the bowl is cleared with a onetime, powerful, quiet flush. Offered in both round and elongated models and adaptable to fit a standard 12" roughing installation, it easily replaces your existing toilet, lowering water usage and utility bills like no toilet ever has.
- Soft closing seat
- Anti microbial coating
- No maintenance for 10 years
- Ultra-strong flush ability
- Clean surface without any residue
- Use a unique splash technology, the diameter of siphon is less than 5 mm
- Quiet, flushing noise below 50 db fashion look, glazed crystal clear, beautiful and stylish
- Dual flushing system - 1lit. (against 3lit.) - urine & 3lit. (against 6 lit.) - solid waste per flush
- Never blocks
Most unique Key features
- Ultra High Efficiency Flush
- Powerful flush delivered with a flush chamber and air transfer system. One flush thoroughly evacuates the bowl
- Every time-no need for double flushing or dual-flush systems
- Fashion look, glazed crystal clear, beautiful and stylish
- Low water toilet - 0.53/1.06 GPF (2/4 Lit.)
- 1 lit (against 3lit) - Urine & 3 lit (against 6 lit) - solid waste per flush
How does it work?
How Does the Venturi Effect Work?
| || |
The pressure will increase over the smaller surface area; however, the narrow flow then creates a vacuum in the wake of the water. The gain in kinetic energy by the fluid then results in a drop in pressure and can be explained by the physics laws governing fluid dynamics.